[THIN] Press Release: Kruger and CIO to leave Citrix after reorganization

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thinnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 11:05:33 -0400

This was announced a week or so ago....
Jim

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/040701/15276_1.html

Citrix Reorganizes Corporate Services and Product Development Organizations
Thursday July 1, 8:30 am ET

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 1, 2004--Citrix Systems, Inc.
(Nasdaq:CTXS - News), the global leader in access infrastructure solutions,
today announced that it has reorganized its corporate services and product
development organizations. The internal changes are designed to streamline
back-office processes, increase cross-company collaboration across all
functions, improve overall customer service and simplify the company's
organization. The company also announced that Jeanne M. Moreno, senior vice
president, corporate services and chief information officer, and Bob Kruger,
senior vice president, product development and chief technology officer,
have decided to leave the company. They will continue to support the company
during a transition period.

In the corporate services reorganization, the customer care team will be
integrated under John Burris, senior vice president of worldwide sales and
services; human resources functions will now report directly to Mark
Templeton, president and chief executive officer; and the information
technology, facilities, purchasing, and manufacturing teams will be
integrated into the finance and administration organization under David
Henshall, chief financial officer. In product development, Jeff Russo, vice
president of engineering operations, will take on the role of acting senior
executive.

"Citrix is in a beginning stage of a multi-year growth strategy," said
Templeton. "We're actively elevating our solutions for secure access, our
strategic value to businesses, our client relationships, the visibility of
our brand, our go-to-market partnerships, our business systems and our
employees. We're always assessing the business, looking for ways to improve
and making the necessary changes to ensure that all company functions are
best aligned for great execution."

About Citrix

Citrix Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:CTXS - News) is the global leader in access
infrastructure solutions and the most trusted name in secure access for
enterprises and individuals. Nearly 50 million people in more than 120,000
organizations around the world use Citrix every day. Our software gives
people secure and well-managed access to business information wherever it
lives--on demand. Citrix customers include 100% of the Fortune 100
companies, 99% of the Fortune 500, and 92% of the Fortune Global 500. Based
in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Citrix has offices in 22 countries, and more
than 7,000 channel and alliance partners in more than 100 countries. For
more information visit http://www.citrix.com.

For Citrix Investors

This release contains forward-looking statements which are made pursuant to
the safe harbor provisions of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of
1934. The forward-looking statements in this release, including but not
limited to statements made by the Company's President and CEO, do not
constitute guarantees of future performance. Those statements involve a
number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ
materially, including risks associated with the company's business and
products, their development and distribution, economic and competitive
factors, the company's key strategic relationships and other risks detailed
in the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Citrix
assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking information contained in
this press release or with respect to the announcements described herein.

Citrix® is a registered trademark of Citrix Systems, Inc. in the U.S. and
other countries. All product and company names herein may be trademarks of
their respective owners.

----
Contact:
     Citrix Systems, Inc., Fort Lauderdale
     Eric Armstrong, 954/267-2977
     eric.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxx
     For Citrix product information:  1-800-437-7503
http://www.go-eol.com