[THIN] PS4 server video problem

  • From: "Lonnie Truskowski" <LTruskowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 07:41:09 -0400

I recently upgraded a three server farm to PS4. One of the three servers
would not upgrade so I cloned one of my upgraded servers and added it
back into the farm.

The cloned server has video problems. In IE all the text is garbled and
running together. In outlook many of my messages are not displayed, they
are there but when I open them they have the same text issues (HTML
messages). When I run a MS Access DB I get a message that there is not
enough memory for video. And many apps just shutdown when they are
loaded.

All these programs run correctly when run from the server console. These
symptoms are only present when logged in via a Citrix connection.

Lonnie Truskowski
Information Technology Manager

Borton-Lawson
613 Baltimore Drive, Suite 300