[THIN] PS4 and Client printers

  • From: "Fred Pabia" <fpabia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 14:53:37 -0600

How do I removed client printer entries in the Management console for
PS4. I understand that if I delete an entry, the status will show
'deleting' until client connects. The client printer is then removed
from the client and the client printer entry is removed from the
displayed list. My problem is that the client is no longer in existance
and because of this, this entry will always be there with a status of
'deleting'. Is there another way of removing this entry. Thanks.