[THIN] Re: PS4 Locks up

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 23:21:39 -0700

Sounds like it could be time for housekeeping, i.e. uninstall Metaframe,
patch the servers up with all the latest greatest MS stuff, UPHclean, virus,
etc. Then re-install PS and patch it up with the CTX goodies!!!

Better yet, format and re-install- just kidding, that was a flashback to
calling MS in the 90's  :-)

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453