[THIN] Re: PS4 Imaging

  • From: "Scott Hahn" <scott.hahn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 09:11:13 -0400

Bob-

            I ran into the same issue.  Since the STA is now built into the
XML service there is an identifier in the ctxsta.conf (Usually in C:\Program
Files\Citrix\System32) that you must change after imaging.  I typically
rename it to the same as the server.

Downsides.  Did you have any issues with getting the Print manager to run
under the ctx_sma user?  I had to manually adjust permissions using the
CTX106393 as my guide.

http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry.jspa?entryID=6253

  _____