[THIN] Re: PS 4.0 in production?

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 07:55:50 +1200

I was in the middle of creating a new farm when it came out.  Freshly
installed DL380's with Win2k3 SP1, Office 2003 etc.  So far, PS 4 has
behaved really well. The new console managed Web Interface is a little
clunky but it's a good start.

I'll know more once I have some users pounding on things but so far,
so good.  The install went really smooth.  It upgraded the web
Interface nicely so I didn't have to recreate that.  That is all I let
install upgrade.  The rest was installed new.

Greg