[THIN] Re: PN Agent for desktop automation

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 07:53:45 -0700

Keep it simple- install at the time of installing Metaframe itself! Then =
it
becomes part of the master server image we use to build the rest of the
servers. If you give it the URL of the Web interface site, and tell it =
use pass through authentication, then all users get those same settings-
works great....!

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453