[THIN] Re: PN Agent for desktop automation

  • From: "King, Jesse" <JKing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 15:04:44 -0400

I'd just like to second steves findings.

We have been using this for 3 months and find it very stable and has
certainly cut our admin tasks down.

Also to note about using appsense to control the extension usage - .doc
preventing from using word when they are not allowed - Winword file
permissions as someone suggested or in 2003 you can associate per user -
point them to WordPad, etc...

My 2 cents