[THIN] PN Agent 10.2/Pass-through authentication not working

  • From: "Matt Kosht" <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 13:35:21 -0400

Having an issue with a Thinkpad T61/XP client that refuses to
pass-through and prompts for logon everytime (have to enter
credentials 3 times in fact).  I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling
client (even tried 10.15). Removed all Citrix folders/registry entries
reinstalled clean and I still get the prompts for logon.  I have also
installed all components (Full PN) though I normally only install PN
Agent and Web Client this didn't fix it either.   Anything else I
should be trying?
-Matt