[THIN] Re: PN Agent 10.2/Pass-through authentication not working

  • From: Anthony_Baldwin@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 16:41:23 -0400

Matt,

Check the SSO entries in the appsrv.ini file (
http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX368624 under the "How to Enable
Pass-Through Authentication within an ICA File" heading).

Also Check where "Citrix Single Sign-on" is in the network provider order
on the laptop (I've seen it where having entries 'higher' in the provider
order causes problems...especially Novell-related entries).

Tony

"Matt Kosht" <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
04/08/2008 03:28 PM
Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[THIN] Re: PN Agent 10.2/Pass-through authentication not working

Whoops my mistake it's an SD card slot not a smart card. I am not
using it though.

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 3:25 PM, Matt Kosht <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yep. Sure does.
>

> On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 2:48 PM, Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > does that laptop have a smart card reader on it?
> >

> > On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 1:23 PM, Matt Kosht <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> > > Didn't seem to fix it. I even reinstalled it as a local admin before
> > > logged in with a clean user.

> > starts

uninstalling/reinstalling
> > > set Digest or Vacation mode use the below link:
> > > //www.freelists.org/list/thin

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the