[THIN] PACS System Compatable with Citrix

  • From: "Leuci, Chris" <cleuci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin group 2 (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:30:31 -0400

We're a healthcare organization looking into getting a PACS system to store
and view images electronically. We currently use CSG for our remote access.
Can anyone share any experiences of using a PACS system utilizing the citrix
technology?
I'm just wondering if any of these vendors support this or if the latency is
a factor.
Thanks
Chris

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION - PLEASE READ PRIVACY NOTICE
This communication is confidential and may be read only by its intended
recipient(s). It may contain legally privileged and protected information.
If you believe you have received this communication in error, please "Reply"
to the Sender and so indicate or call (603) 663-2800. Then, please promptly
"Delete" this communication from your computer. This communication, and any
information contained herein, may only be forwarded, printed, disclosed,
copied or disseminated by those specifically authorized to do so.
UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE MAY RESULT IN LEGAL LIABILITY FOR THOSE PERSONS
RESPONSIBLE.