[THIN] Re: Outlook published app doesn't close

  • From: "Lutz, Ken" <KLUTZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:35:10 -0700

Jim, I tried LaunchIT.  When I close Outlook I get the same results.  The
Program Neighborhood Connection Center shows just the server name, no
applications running.  CMC shows Outlook as the running application.  Session
processes show Launchit.exe, Outlook.exe and Mapisp32.exe running along with
CSRSS.exe, Winlogon.exe, and wfshell.exe.  No other processes are running.

Does anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks,
Ken ...