[THIN] Re: Odd Printing problem.

  • From: "IT Support" <it@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 17:04:12 -0000

Check your services...

I'll bet either cpsvc.exe or WFshell.exe has crashed - also check your
event log!

Had loads of trouble with this one - still am in fact!!

Get your Citrix Hotfixes installed, and try to use only windows Native
drivers or the UPD wherever possible - our problems started with 3rd
party native drivers and have long since continued!!! (to check - launch
Regedit -
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Environments\W
indowsNTx86\Drivers\Version-3)

In the driver description it should say "provider = Microsoft"

Regards

Jaime