[THIN] Re: OT: weird problem

  • From: Tom Howarth <tom.howarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:46:55 +0000

just a thought have you checked the clock on the device that is
refusing to connections, if the time is out of sync that will cause
problems as well,  many a machine has continued stirling service by
the replacementof , or addition of in the case of compaq T20's, the
CMOS battery.

--
Tom at home
http://www.seamlessplanet.com