[THIN] Re: OT: error on cluster server

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:43:24 +0100

Always setup cluster shares through cluster admin - it's a resource type
file share, most of it should be self explanatory - dependency should be
the network name (which in turn should be dependent on the IP address
resource) and the physical disk resource.

One other thing - the cluster service account must have at least read
permissions (and only, if you prefer) to at least the directory that is
included as the path in the file share resource - note: it need only be
this directory (ie only, and nothing below) if you prefer.

Neil