[THIN] Re: OT: VMWare ESX 3.x Internal / DMZ networks on same physical server

  • From: "Michael Pardee" <pardeemp.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 14:09:56 -0500

Very good point Steve, all of our VMWare servers are quad dual-core boxes
with 32GB of memory, so we are seeing much better performance than we used
to.  I think everyone has made some very good points here.  Reason 4,663
that this list rocks.

On 2/23/07, Bob Coffman Jr - Info From Data <bcoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote: