[THIN] Re: OT Offline

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <JStockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 08:44:35 -0500

I did not flame Mark.  I deleted the name of the person who responded on
list.  I made VERY certain that I did not use the name of anyone in a
flame or any other fashion that could be looked at poorly.  I apologized
at the beginning and end of my post.  Mark is the one who requested to
be notified offlist.  The person who replied on list is in the UK.
Does sending the reply to the list move Mark to a different time zone?
How does sending a reply to someone in a manner that he specifically
requested not be sent, decrease the time zone difference? =20
Again I am sorry if this bothers anyone.