[THIN] OT: OWA

  • From: "Taylor, George" <gtaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:44:07 -0700

I know this is way off topic, but I'm sure there's some Exchange gurus
here.  I have several users that when using OWA they cannot find
anything in the address book, no matter what they search for it comes up
with no entrees.  If they login locally and use Outlook  everything
works just fine.  All other users work just fine using the same OWA
server.

I've tried deleting their mailbox and recreating it, but that doesn't
help.  If I delete the entire AD account and recreate it then the
problem is solved.  I'm sure it's just an attribute somewhere in AD, but
have no idea where to start looking.  Any ideas out there?

Thanks,

George

Exchange 2000 Native Mode
http://www.seamlessplanet.com