[THIN] Re: OT: MMC.EXE Application error

  • From: Bob <bobmails@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 15:07:47 -0500

you may have corrupt logfiles...

check out:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/172156

On 2/9/07, Matt Kosht <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have an Citrix PS 4.0 Windows 2000 Server w/SP4 that crashes mmc.exe
with an application error every time I open the event viewer. Not user
specific so it's not profile related.  Anybody seen this?   I can run
other msc's just not the event viewer.

I have tried running sfc /SCANNOW but that finds nothing. I have tried
copying from another similar level W2K server the eventvwr.* files
SBC SITES ONLY GOOGLE SEARCH: http://www.F1U.com