[THIN] OT - Friday Humor

  • From: George Yobst <george2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 13:34:13 -0800

Dear Tech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a slow
down in the overall performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry
applications that had operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.
In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as
Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, but installed undesirable Programs
such as NFL 5.0 and NBA 3.0.

Now Conversation 8.0 no longer runs and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes
the system. I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no
avail. What can I do?

Please help!

Desperate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Desperate:

First, keep in mind that Boyfriend 5.0 is an entertainment package, while
Husband 1.0 is an operating system. Try to enter the command: C:/I THOUGHT
YOU LOVED ME, and download Tears 6.2 to install Guilt 3.0. If all works
as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications
Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

But remember, overuse can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence
2.5, Happy Hour 7.0, or Beer 6.1; Beer 6.1 is a very bad program That
will create "Snoring Loudly.WAV" files.

Whatever you do, DO NOT reinstall another Boyfriend program. These
programs are not supported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have a Limited
memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying
additional software to improve memory and performance. I personally
recommend Hot Food 3.0 and Lingerie 7.7.

Good Luck,

Tech Support

George Yobst, Library Technology Analyst        phone: 503.723.4890
Library Information Network of Clackamas County   fax: 503.794.8238
16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Suite 208         web: http://www.lincc.lib.or.us
Oak Grove, OR 97267-4654                  email: george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"...it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn
  what he thinks he already knows."  - Epictetus

http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79