[THIN] OT - Exchange 2000 server is out of disk space

  • From: Chad Pirowski <cpirowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (E-mail)" <Thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 09:56:36 -0500

We have a client who sent out over 4000 emails with a powerpoint
presentation as an attachment over the weekend, and now they have hardly any
space on their hard drive that houses Exchange.  We can't get into
individuals' mailboxes to delete those sent items, is there a way to delete
items from the server?  Thanks in advance,

Chad Pirowski