[THIN] Re: OT: DNS question

  • From: "Ryan Lambert" <rlambert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 15:53:15 -0400

You also need to register those two servers as DNS Servers with your
registrar. If you're registered under Network Solutions, log in to your
Account Manager and go to "Manage Host Servers". Add the two FQDNs of
your nameservers to create new ones.=20

Make sure prior to that port 53 udp/tcp is open to your DNS Servers from
outside of the firewall.

HTH,
Ryan