[THIN] OT: DNS question

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'THIN' <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 12:25:21 -0500

I am trying to setup DNS for a domain we own.  I have gone to the registar
page and tried to change the DNS name servers for that domain to point to
OUR dns server but it will not let me.  The DNS server is on the inside of
our firewall.  Is there something I need to open in our firewall to let that
work?  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Michael Boggan
Network Engineer/Citrix Admin