[THIN] Re: OT- Capture screen input for training video

  • From: "Timothy Mangan" <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:10:13 -0500

"Microsoft Producer for PowerPoint 2003" includes this capability.  It will
capture your screen input and/or audio to a WMV file.  You can combine that
with still slides (and even web-cam "head shots") to make a pretty
impressive training video.

Timothy R. Mangan  - Founder, TMurgent Technologies

tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx  www.tmurgent.com  (+1)781.492.0403

  _____