[THIN] OT- Capture screen input for training video

  • From: Robert Barrett <RobertB@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:47:43 -0700

This is fairly wide off-topic but does anyone use a program for creating
training videos?  I am trying to create some training videos for staff on
using excel, word etc. and would like a program that would capture all of my
mouse movements and keyboard inputs to video that I could edit.  Obviously
audio input would be good as well, either during or after capture.  Any
opinions on such programs, cost vs. features etc?

Robert Barrett MCSE, CCA, A+
Enterprise Administrator
Fort Vermilion School Division
http://www.fvsd.ab.ca <http://www.fvsd.ab.ca>