[THIN] Re: Notes opens then closes.

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 13:01:42 -0500

Yeah made him and admin and nothing changed. Its weird the same user is
cool on server number two this guy built this server and we log in the
test user and notes just fails.... Of course I thin he did something
more screwy since Filemon wont run. REgmon will though...

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20
RapidApp