[THIN] Re: New Subscription Advantage rules

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 12:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

No if I were a betting man I would wager that they have plans to overhaul the
entire system and want to get all the sku's out of the vendors hands before
they do so they aren't selling the wrong thing.  Just a guess though.
  JK

George Yobst <george.yobst@> wrote:
  I think Citrix is doing the same thing as the Airlines did to the
travel agencies -- squeeze out the middle-man and take the profit
themselves. Booooo!
(Now watch my SA costs go up 20% since I said that!) -George