[THIN] Re: NetScaler VPX (1000) - DOWNLOADING APPLET 1% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: Stephen Rogers <Stephen.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 16:13:00 +0100

Thanks James....

I've tried all sorts !

6.31 seems to do the trick

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
James Scanlon
Sent: 10 June 2014 15:03
To: Thin
Subject: [THIN] Re: NetScaler VPX (1000) - DOWNLOADING APPLET 1% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Under control panel, set JAVA to NEVER save temporary files. and try again
Control Panel > Java > Temporary Internet Files > Setting Button > deselect
keep temporary files on my computer.
Try again

Bring on Netscaler 10.5 with HTML5 console!!!
James
________________________________
From: Stephen.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Stephen.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 14:16:48 +0100
Subject: [THIN] NetScaler VPX (1000) - DOWNLOADING APPLET 1% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi,

Can anyone help......

This is driving me mad.

Downloaded Virtual Appliance for VMware -- Netscaler version 10.0 Build 119.7,
I'm trying to configure this to work with a StoreFront site I am trying to
setup / evaluate.

Problem I have though is when I try to make any configuration changes within
the NS appliance via the browser a box appears, downloading applet and remains
stuck on 1% before eventually timing out saying that the Jave applet cannot be
loaded due to the following.

JRE(Java Runtime Environment) not installed.
JRE is installed but not running.
Java browser plug-in is not installed or not enabled.

I have uninstalled / reinstalled Java tried with Firefox, IE and Chrome but to
no avail, tried on WinXp / Win 7 / Server 2008.

Has anyone else had any experiences like this and if so how did you get around
this ?

Any help appreciated.

Many thanks.

Steve