[THIN] Re: NetScaler VPX (1000) - DOWNLOADING APPLET 1% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: James Scanlon <scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 00:03:20 +1000

Under control panel, set JAVA to NEVER save temporary files. and try
againControl Panel > Java > Temporary Internet Files > Setting Button >
deselect keep temporary files on my computer.Try again
Bring on Netscaler 10.5 with HTML5 console!!!James
From: Stephen.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 14:16:48 +0100
Subject: [THIN] NetScaler VPX (1000) - DOWNLOADING APPLET 1% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,
Can anyone help…… This is driving me mad. Downloaded Virtual Appliance for
VMware -- Netscaler version 10.0 Build 119.7, I’m trying to configure this to
work with a StoreFront site I am trying to setup / evaluate. Problem I have
though is when I try to make any configuration changes within the NS appliance
via the browser a box appears, downloading applet and remains stuck on 1%
before eventually timing out saying that the Jave applet cannot be loaded due
to the following. JRE(Java Runtime Environment) not installed.
JRE is installed but not running.
Java browser plug-in is not installed or not enabled. I have uninstalled /
reinstalled Java tried with Firefox, IE and Chrome but to no avail, tried on
WinXp / Win 7 / Server 2008. Has anyone else had any experiences like this and
if so how did you get around this ? Any help appreciated. Many thanks.
Steve