[THIN] Re: NT4 Domain Rename Process with Citrix Xpe Servers

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 08:38:03 -0600

SQL accounts will be fun if you are using domain accounts to access the Citrix
DS.
If you are running and using IM and RM (and RM summary DB) then make sure you
change those accounts also if they are setup with domain accounts.

In the CMC you will have to add the local admins into the Citrix administrators
at a very minimum before renamign the domain etc.

ROn