[THIN] NT4 Domain Rename Process with Citrix Xpe Servers

  • From: "Newman, Phil" <Phil.Newman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:17:56 -0000

Hello,

I am about to undertake an Nt4 Domain rename process.

We are running Citrix XPE Fr1, using a SQL 2000 Datastore, and Exchange
5.5Sp4.

Any obvious gotha people would know about.

I am running a test lab at present, but of course I cannot replcate the full
setup that we currently have!

Many thanks for any suggestions.

Best regards,

Phil Newman