[THIN] Re: NFuse and CSG

  • From: "Nick Crisp" <ncrisp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:39:23 +1000

Sorry Chris I don't think I fully understand the configuration you are
describing
I thought from your statements that I could only separate connections
for CSG or straight Nfuse via IP subnets
I wanted to have a different domain name address for the pilot CSG
system that worked for all IP addresses.
We currently use differing ICA templates for internal and external users
with a script to point to either depending on the IP address range.
Should I be reserving a ip range for the pilot process?

Nick Crisp
Network Manager
www.pinnaclesoftware.com.au