[THIN] Re: NFuse and CSG

  • From: "Rowlandson, John" <John.Rowlandson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 12:09:44 +1000

Mallesons Stephen Jaques
www.mallesons.com

Confidential communication

we run inside and outside nfuse for a couple of reasons

1. outside nfuse is in a dmz, dont want users going in and out of the =
dmz for no reason

2. outside nfuse server has RSA securid on the nfuse site

john

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On =
=3D
Behalf
Of Nick Crisp
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 6:50 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks John
In that case that is what I need to do (run 2 versions of Nfuse) Looks =
=3D
like
its time to experiment I initially wanted to run 1.5 and 1.7 but the 1.5 =
=3D
was
upgraded by the install I asked the question a couple of days ago but no =
=3D
one
responded, as to a list of what directories are installed by Nfuse Do =
=3D
you
know where I might find this detailed info, or should I install it on a
workstation and try and figure it out??...
I think Murphy has been having fun enforcing his laws on me this week :)

Nick Crisp
Network Manager
www.pinnaclesoftware.com.au