[THIN] Re: NFuse 2.0 and pass thru authentication

  • From: Steve Sullivan <SSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 13:04:31 -0700

Tony,

I lost some serious hair over this one too . . .

Two things that had to be right in Citrix Connection Config, Advanced
Connection Settings, on each MF server for this to work:

1. Use Default NT Authentication: UNCHECKED
2. AutoLogon: Inherit Client Config: CHECKED (even if everything else in
there is blank)

Worked for me! (it was #2 that did it)

Steve

Steve Sullivan