[THIN] Re: Multiple Oracle Clients

  • From: "Steve Raffensberger" <sraffens1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 10:36:58 -0400

Cherie,

I'm not sure what's driving this question. Oracle clients are mostly
downward compatible. If you make a matrix of your application requirements
(and XP itself) you can often get away with picking the highest required
version and installing it everywhere.

If this won't work, you can probably install multiple versions on the
necessary servers, thus keeping XP consistent.

HTH,

Raff