[THIN] Re: Mapping the root drive in Windows 2000

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:14:57 -0700

By chance are you running SUBST in your scripts?  Did you first run the
remap drives during install BEFORE you installed your applications?

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406