[THIN] Re: Mapping the root drive in Windows 2000

  • From: "Robert Morgan" <RDMorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lynch00@xxxxxxx>, <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:36:54 -0600

I am not running SUBST in my scripts.  I had to be run the root drive
script to map z: before I installed the application.  I also ran it
after to verify it was working properly, which in the past with NT 4.0
didn't seem to hurt anything.
Esprit Terminals connect without any issues mapping the root drive but
PC's have an issue.

Thank You

>>> lynch00@xxxxxxx 07/11/02 12:14PM >>>
By chance are you running SUBST in your scripts?  Did you first run
the
remap drives during install BEFORE you installed your applications?

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406