[THIN] Re: MVP Summit! Questions?

  • From: "Tim Bishop" <Tim.Bishop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 01:46:41 +1000

Ron,

I third 1-3 and second the rest of them as they are all quite pertinent to =
me and I was putting together a list of similar questions in it to post whe=
n I saw this one drop by.  Even with uphclean we are still getting grief wi=
th user profiles failing to unload completely admittedly it is much less fr=
equent now .  Admin definable redirection through the GUI, hybrid profile s=
upport, etc.

Tim