[THIN] Re: MF 1.8 setup won't run

  • From: Paul R <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 11:00:18 -0600

I was able to install WTS 4.0, SP6 and MF 1.8 remotely, but when I attempt
to run MF 1.8 SP3 setup.exe, I get an hour glass briefly, then nothing. Just
had someone at the datacenter run it from the console (video, mouse and
keyboard through the RIB) with no dice.  I really don't want to have to fly
to the datacenter pull the board and install this service pack.  Kind of
defeats the purpose of buying the board.

Anyone been through this before?

Paul