[THIN] Re: Login Scripts

  • From: "Jeff Durbin" <techlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 11:59:10 +1200

The best way would be to apply a GPO that runs a login script. If you want
the login script to run on certain servers, you can add a reference to your
script to the USRLOGON.CMD file (near the top, with a  call preceding the
batch file name) on those servers. You could modify each user's properties
to specify the login script that is to run.