[THIN] Re: Login Scripts

  • From: jgates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 13:21:35 -0500

It's not working.  My login script resides in domain A and I'm logging
into my citrix farm in Domain B.  It's not executing the login script.

Thanks,

Jobe

"Arthur Reyes" <artadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
12/07/2004 08:52 AM
Please respond to thin

        To:     thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [THIN] Re: Login Scripts

If it is a "login script", meaning that it is defined to run for a user,
in his account properties, at login, it needs to go in the netlogon share
of Domain A.