[THIN] Re: Load Manage

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <Roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:49:13 -0500

Uh, you are load managing at the server..

Basically when you publish an application across multiple servers you are
automatically load managing at the server leve. By default they use the
default evaluator (one session or user to each server in the published app)

My guess (and this is just a guess) is that your server evaluators are doing
all the work. Because you can completely remove the load evaluator from any
of your apps and they will still work.

Best bet, grab the advanced concepts guide for metaframe, Brian Madden's FR2
book, or simply the Admin guide for Citrix MetaFrame and you can read all
about it.

Ron

Ron Oglesby

Director of Technical Architecture