[THIN] Re: Licensing Office in an ASP environment

  • From: "Stansel, Paul" <Paul.Stansel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 09:29:15 -0400

I would be wary of having them purchase it, since you ultimately could be
held responsible for providing it to them in an unlicensed manner.  You have
to have one Office CAL per client machine.  So realistically you would roll
it into the per-license cost that they would pay you.  Every TS license you
provide = another Office license, so to speak.  It's very difficult to
enforce.

-Paul