[THIN] License service not handing out licenses

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:24:23 -0700

Hi All,

W2K3 XPe FR3 system...built within the last week.  I have 400 TS Per User
CALs installed.  The server stopped handing out CALs after it gave aout 8
of them.  Those whom already have them can connect all they want.  Everyone
else gets cut off when negotiating a session.  What should I look for in
troubleshooting this?  I don't see any errors in the event logs.  In fact,
the license failures show up as informational, not warning or error.

adam