[THIN] Kano Hazzard is out of the office.

  • From: khazzard@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 09:27:06 +0100

I will be out of the office starting  24/10/2005 and will not return until
31/10/2005.

If the matter is urgent please call me on 07940 160695

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged
information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the
e-mail address.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the
contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail transmission error, please reply to the
sender, so that they can arrange for proper delivery, and then please
delete the message from your inbox .Thank you.

If you no longer wish to receive information from the ABPI please reply to
the sender who will be pleased to amend ABPI's records.

This Weeks Sponsor: Cesura, Inc.
Know about Citrix end-user slowdowns before they know.
Know the probable cause, immediately.
Know it all now with this free white paper.
http://www.cesurasolutions.com/landing/WPBCForCitrix.htm?mc=WETBCC