[THIN] Re: KB: CTX113039 - A Screen Saver Appears in a Seamless Session When Idle

  • From: "Matt Kosht" <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:49:55 -0500

Yes that makes total sense to me now! (apologies to Andrew who was
trying to tell me something similar earlier in this thread).
The thins (Neoware e140's Linux) have this capability, but would have
to set some cheesy global password (no AD integration).  The split
User GPO is the way to go. I am still new to this AD stuff just
finished a Novell to MS migration. Tks.
-Matt