[THIN] Re: Instant Messenger On Citrix

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 17:42:42 -0500

It will work.  It depends on if you want to use it globally across the
Internet so your users can IM with their sister's-neighbor's-cousin's
psychic dog or if you want to use it internally with Exchange's IM
abilities.

I had it installed when we were on Windows 2000 for Corporate IM with
Exchange 200 and it worked fine but nobody really used it.  I can dig
around and see if i can find the KB articles I used to get it going if
that is the direction you are going.  I don't remember their being any
GPO settings for it then but there might be now.

Greg