[THIN] Re: Instant Messenger On Citrix

  • From: "John Hardwick" <jhardwick@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 16:45:52 -0600

I've used the MSN version of the messenger on Citrix before (when users
had published desktops.)  We didn't deploy or control via group policy,
but the only major problem we had was them releasing updates.  Everytime
that MS released and update the first person to logon to the service
would get the message... if they tried to perform the update it hosed
Messenger for everyone else, but if they said don't remind me for two
weeks.. it wouldn't remind anyone.  I'm not sure how the Exchange based
version behaves though.

- John.