[THIN] Re: Installation manager Exit Codes

  • From: "Jeremy Saunders" <Jeremy.Saunders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 14:23:07 +1100

Hi Jim,

Installation Manager does not deal with Exit Codes from scripts L. It's
always been a pain in the you know what. I think the new version of
Installation Manager under Windows 2008 does, but haven't personally
messed around with this yet. And as you have seen, SMS, Altiris, etc
will abide by the exit code, so there is nothing wrong with your
script(s).

Cheers,

Jeremy.