[THIN] Re: Image Viewing Utility

  • From: Jez <jezosaurus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 16:46:23 +0200

I had a client who ran IrfanView in a TS environment. They also used
quite a lot of pictures. It's certainly worth testing...

On 10/26/06, Durf <stygmata@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
IrfanView is good and cheap (free possibly for personal/non-business use).

-- Durf

On 10/26/06, Mike MacDonald < mike5287@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> One of my clients is a city government that takes a lot of pictures. Most
users run full published desktops off thin-client and they are wanting an
image viewing utility installed in the Citrix environment. I know of a few
but haven't run any in Citrix before so I was wondering if anyone out there
had any experience and or recommendations. Their requirements are simple,
mainly just need some thing that helps them view and organize. The budget is
also very small to non-existent. Any ideas?